Vass Textile Group offers a limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Our warranty is only valid on items purchased through an authorized Vass dealer to the original purchaser. Limited Warranty means that your garment will be free of manufacturer defects for the practical life span of the product. It does not mean the Vass garment will last your lifetime. Lifetime of a product is determined by the amount and type of use plus care of the garment. All garments eventually show signs of wear, and wear-and-tear is not covered under Vass Textile Group warranty. This warranty applies to all Vass branded products. If your product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
Example issues covered under warranty include manufacturer’s defects with:
- Buttons, snaps and clasps
Examples issues not covered under warranty include but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Misuse of garment or improper care
- Accidents resulting in rips, tears, burns and stains
- Fabric fading naturally over time
- Natural breakdown of materials/laminations with age
- Incorrect laundering
INITIATING A WARRANTY CLAIM
Follow these steps:
1.) Wash the garment. All garments to be cleaned before return, or they will be refused and returned to the sender at sender’s expense (we as a company have to abide to this as a ‘health and safety’ requirement for our staff).
2.) Take the garment back to the authorized Vass dealer from which the item was originally purchased. Many dealers will return the item to Vass on your behalf, individual store policies may vary.
3.) If you are unable to return the garment to the retailer from which it was originally purchased, please contact our Customer Service by emailing email@example.com.
In your email, include the following:
- Valid receipt inc date of purchase
- Photo of the faulty garment, reflecting the faulty area
- A brief description of the fault
- The style number (located on the inside label)
- Where the garment was purchased
- Your shipping address and telephone number
- Upon receipt of your email, a member of our Returns department team will respond promptly.